1.6K views

http://SilverAndGoldExchange.com post bogus positive reviews (Deceptive Advertising, phony propaganda) all over the web to decieve the public. BEWARE!!! This is a SCAM!

Here is a link check it out and you will see what I am talking about. If you search both YAHOO and GOOGLE under www.silverandgoldexchange.com you will see thousands of rave reviews using the excact review but from different people all over the net but the are all by their company. This is a scam! This company has only been in business for only a little over a year and a half but has all these rave reviews?? Come on! If it sounds to good to be true...........than it is!

Beware they will do anything and I mean anything to get your gold from you. Scare tactics, Acting like a transparent company, post deceptive reviews, bad mouth competition ,literally anything!

There are tons of local places where you can go in their brick & mortar buildings which have been in business for years not a fly by night company that you can sell your gold!

Cash 4 Gold (Complaint Comment)

Posted: 2009-08-08 by SarahLu

Cash 4 Gold is a SCAM CONFIRMEDI would strongly suggest checking out the Silver and Gold Exchange before selling gold or silver to ANYONE. I did a great deal of research, online and offline, and learned a lot about this business. I checked pawn shops, jewelers, "gold parties", hotel "buying events as well...

Cash4Gold (Complaint Comment)

Posted: 2009-08-05 by Ben444

Deceptive advertising!I would strongly suggest checking out the Silver and Gold Exchange before selling gold or silver to ANYONE. I did a great deal of research, online and offline, and learned a lot about this business. I checked pawn shops, jewelers, "gold parties", hotel "buying events as well...

Cash4Gold (Complaint Comment)

Posted: 2009-04-17 by FrankieBaby

Deceptive advertising!Just make sure you use a company that will tell you what they are paying BEFORE you send your stuff in. http://GoldFellow.com is one, especially if you are sending in more than 10 ounces (which would be around $7000 worth of gold) http://SilverAndGoldExchange.com is another. They are bette...

Had an Experience with Silver and Gold Exchange?

Comments

I dont even understand what this "complaint" is about.The "fake reviews" the writer cites do not even exist.

The company has a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau and any of the reviews I have seen out there appear to be verified and legit.I have a feeling that this report is a fake itself and just sour grapes from one of their competitors.

Beware! They are a scam!!

I have used silver & gold exchange many times & have never had 1 problem with them. They are fast, reliable & offer higher prices than anyone else I have found.

I have used the Silver and Gold Exchange several times and have found them to be fast, reliable, and honest.They have paid me by far the best prices for silver.

I recommend them highly and will use them again for my scrap silver and coins.

I am a real person - an unemployed single parent - who is selling my coins and silver jewelry to support my family, and I have done a lot of research to find the best firms to do business with.:)

Thanks For This Post, was added to my bookmarks.

Looks like the sleazy "We Buy Gold" guy is up to his old tricks again... posting fake negative comments. He forgot that he signed in as "Admin" making a phony NEGATIVE comment. As far as positive reviews, the Silver and Gold Exchange very plainly states that PROOF that the reviews they have are real is available to Pissed Consumer editors or any consumer agency or media outlet. Here are some of the most recent VERIFIABLE reviews:

“I would use Silver and Gold Exchange again and highly recommend the exchange to anyone looking to sell silver and gold. The prices paid are higher and more honest than

store front dealers. The mail service works smoothly as does the email correspondence. They kept me updated throughout the process. I was most satisfied.”

Charlene B. Unionville, CT

“I came across the Silver and Gold Exchange website while looking for somewhere to sell some old silver coins. I have previously used two other companies to sell some gold and silver jewelry. Neither of those experiences was as easy or satisfying as this one. I love the fact that the Silver and Gold Exchange posts the prices so you know exactly what your things are worth. I got my check very quickly and will definitely use Silver and Gold Exchange in the future!!”

Lori W. Spotslvania, VA

“I knew nothing about how to sell gold or silver…within 10 mins on Sliver and Gold Exchange website I knew everything I needed to know. Not only was the...

Vanessa H. Baton Rouge, LA

“Fast! Reliable! Fair! Silver and Gold Exchange, LLC made selling my silver items easy with their downloadable mailing labels and great follow-up. I even received a telephone call to see if I had any questions. The Silver and Gold Exchange price was very fair and I received my check in just days. Initially, I was very skeptical about selling through an online company but the Silver and Gold Exchange process couldn’t have been better. Now I’m busy gathering up my next shipment and getting my mom and sister to do the same.”

Kelly B. Raleigh, NC

“Doing business with Silver and Gold Exchange was great . In my case i could look at there website and see what they were paying for items I wanted to sell. I submitted the form listing the items and they emailed me a shipping label. I then packaged the items, went to post office, cost me nothing and I had a tracking number so I could see when they received the package. Very soon after they received the package I got an email with their offer to buy and amount that would be paid. I sent an email accepting the offer and in 4 days I had a check for the offer amount in my hand. Great, what could be more simple and straight forward then this? “

Stanley B. Zanesville, OH

“My experience with Silver and Gold Exchange was 100% satisfactory. There are so many ways to sell gold and silver and many are absolute rip offs. Unfortunately, for most of us, it is difficult to determine which buyer is making a fair offer. What I liked about Silver and Gold was their website which list daily prices. Their website convinced me to give them a try. I was not disappointed. The process went very fast and quite smoothly.

It was refreshing to take a chance and discover that they were good to their word.

Give them try. You will not be disappointed.”

Dale C. Boerne, TX

“Very, Very easy to do business with and very helpful on what they buy. Even sent us pics of some of the stuff we sent that we were not sure about and let us know what was good and what was not. That was above and beyond helpful; we will defiantly do business with you guys again.”

Rick S. South Haven, MI

“I am very pleased with your company. I was a little worried about sending my silver coins through the mail, but everything went perfect. You gave me a fair price and I got my check in a few days. I have been telling everyone I know about your company.”

Gerald C. Land O Lakes, FL

“I found that dealing with the Silver and Gold Exchange is simple, easy, and quite rewarding. I think the prices are fair and honest, and I was very pleased to receive my check promptly. I will continue to deal with them, and have in fact shipped another package to be evaluated today.

Monica S. Chicago, IL

“I did a lot of research on different companies and Silver And Gold Exchange was by far the best in the business. It couldn’t have been a simpler process. Print the Free shipping label, pack tightly, take to the post office, and in a few short days your offer is sent via email. I accepted and had a check in hand in 3 days. The whole deal took about a week. The best part was they paid me double what other companies offer. This is the real deal folks. Don’t hesitate for a moment to use them.”

JoAn O. Tennessee

“Doing business with Silver and Gold Exchange could not have been more efficient. The service was outstanding. Everything they promised, they delivered. Communication every step of the way could not have been better! I highly recommend doing business with them.”

Al P. Windham, NH

“I will recommend the Silver and Gold Exchange, LLC to anyone interested in selling silver or gold. Very easy and best payments around.”

Mike E. Gresham, OR

“I must say, I was really in a bind financially. I recently lost my full time job and was in need of money.

All I could think of was “I am exactly the type of person these people prey on, someone desperate for money that they can take advantage of.” I was so skeptical. I had these coins that I’ve had forever, I didn’t want to get a loan and

have one more bill to have to worry about paying and thought what the heck, if I do this and get taken I guess I am not going to be out anything but coins that I had just been saving, for what I don’t know. I did research and decided to send my coins to Silver and Gold Exchange. I really liked that there was a live chart to see what each thing was worth and that I would have some idea of what I should be getting from them. I knew they were worth more than what I was going to get for them but of course I also know that it is a business and you have to make money too, it was also about 4X more than what a pawn shop would give for the coins. I received my mailing label, packed up the coins and dropped them at the post office. I can’t tell you how relieved I was to get my email saying they were received and my offer. I chose to have it deposited into Paypal and it was there within 24 hours. I was amazed at how quickly and smoothly it all went. I received great communication and can’t thank you enough for your services. It really helped me get through a rough patch when I really didn’t know what I was going to do. I recommend anyone looking to sell their silver or gold to go to Silver and Gold Exchange. Thank you so much for making the transaction so easy, I will be using your services again in the future, but not because I need to but because it is so easy.”

Shelly M. Pittsburg, KS

“Wow, Silver and Gold Exchange paid me about $200 more than I expected for my old junk silver jewelry. I would recommend them to anyone. Easy, free shipping and quick payment. Thanks Silver and Gold Exchange, I will definitely do business with your company again. “

Hope S. Union, SC

“I was sceptical of this service. I put nearly $1000 worth of silver in a box and sent it to a company I had no experience with. You did all you said and did it more quickly than expected. I would not hesitate to use your service again.”

Fred T. Graham, NC

“Dealing with the Silver and Gold Exchange couldn’t have been easier! From printing the packing slip and label to shipping to receiving the offer for my silver, it couldn’t have been a more pleasant experience. Thank you Silver and Gold Exchange!”

Susan A. Carrollton, GA

“I must admit that i was very skeptical at first. My wife thought it was a scam and that i would get far less than agreed if anything at all.

She (and I) thought that we wouldn’t get the 25.oo restaurant coupon because of the fluctuating prices. All said and done we actually got more than we expected and the 25.oo coupon for dinner. We went to the antiques roadshow in St. Aug Fla. before selling to Silver and Gold Exchange and were offered 66.oo for the same coins we sold to you for 278.oo. THANKS SILVER AND GOLD EXCHANGE!!!!!”

Mike L Elkton, FL

“I just wanted to drop a line and let others know how easy it was to not only get my gold off to them but how quickly I was contacted with my offer, how right on my offer was, and how quickly (and easy) it was to accept that offer and get my check. Everything, from start to finish, was quick and easy. Should I come into some gold or silver again…you can count on it that we’ll do business.”

Kelly V. Kent, WA

“I had some silver and gold that was collecting dust in the closet for a decade. After researching a few websites, I was impressed with the Silver and Gold Exchange, LLC reviews. I was happy that I could track my shipments progress and verify the delivery. After 2 days of shipment, it was delivered, and within 24 hrs a member from the Silver and Gold Exchange emailed me with a quote. The quote was double than what I expected! Within a few hrs payment was delivered to my Paypal account that I opted for. This was probably one of the most hassle-free transactions I’ve ever made in my life. The money also helped with Christmas this year! I will be a future customer for sure, and refer anyone looking to sell their silver and gold.”

Crystal D. Annandale, VA

“I have sold several lots of silver to Silver and Gold Exchange, with no problems whatsoever.

I like the ease of downloading a prepaid mailing label and mailing my items in and receiving immediate payment by Paypal. Silver and Gold Exchange keeps me updated thru the process – they email when they receive my package, and when my items are received and inspected, they make an offer which I can accept or reject.

I’m very comfortable dealing with Silver and Gold Exchange.”

Rhea T. Somerville, AL

“I am thrilled to receive my check today – this process has been so easy and quick! It’s kind of hard to trust people you don’t know with valuables – but you and your company have done EXACTLY what you said you would do. Thank you for getting this check to me so quickly. I will happily recommend you to all of my friends with silver and gold that they don’t need and want to sell.”

Christine H. New Orleans, LA

“It was a pleasure to do business with you…The Silver and Gold Exchange is very consumer friendly and easy to navigate. I was pleased with your rapid response to the items sent you, pleased with the check I quickly received after my acceptance and would certainly recommend you to anyone interested in selling either their silver or gold items. Keep up your excellent customer service!!!”

Lorna H. Mt. Vernon, WA

“Thank you so much for your prompt and simple way of doing business with you. You made it so easy! I really appreciate how quickly the payment came. I look forward to continued business with you.”

Mary Ann Q. Carlton, WA

“Thanks Guys!

It has been a real pleasure. There is nothing I can think of to make this process more simple. I actually got more money than I thought I was. It was quick and easy, with hardly any wait time. If I ever again have any silver or gold that I need to sell, you are the ones I will be contacting, without a doubt.”

Raymond D. Semmes, AL

“I found the process very simple and the communications response quick and prompt. I don’t believe there is a suggestion for improvement as it went very smooth.”

Jesse S. Albuquerque, NM

“I recently sold about four ounces of gold and I was very pleased with the ease, speed and professionalism that your company provided! I seriously doubt I would have received the amount of money from a local jeweler or pawnshop and I will very strongly recommend your company to anyone needing the service you provide! From the beginning of the process to the deposit of the check into the bank everything went just as described in your website and my overall impression is nothing short of OUTSTANDING! I will use the Silver and Gold Exchange again! Thank you for everything!”

Jeffrey S. Ocala, FL

I recently sold my bar of silver to the Silver and Gold Exchange…I went into this deal with a lot of skepticism, being afraid of being ripped off by yet another internet scam. My experience was EXCELLENT! They kept in constant contact with me, contacted me that they indeed received the bar, let me know the exact weight of the bar,

and gave me top dollar for it…a check arrived within two days.

I can heartily recommend them.”

Walter G. Jacksonville FL

“Well, that was easy. I was a little hesitant at first. But after reading all of the testimonies, I decided to take a risk.

I recieved my check and am in the process of looking for more to send.”

Lynne C. Edenton, NC

“At first thought I was very skeptical about all the adds you see and talk of big money to be made through mail-in programs for your gold/silver. Well I am happy to say that this company proved me wrong and completely blew me away. The check I received was way more than I expected. Above all the whole process was so quick, easy and safe. If I ever have metals of value to sell I will only use Silver and Gold Exchange.”

Brandon G. Austin, TX

“The Silver and Gold exchange rocks!

I was very pleased with how fast the whole process was, within 7 days they had my items, sent me an offer and issued my check, Not to mention the customer service from their staff was superb!

I wouldn’t do business with anyone else when it comes to selling my gold or silver.”

Jennifer N. Las Vegas, NV

“Excellent service! I had been dealing with local establishments, needless to say not pleasant experiences. The Silver and Gold Exchange was professional and courteous. Fair in their dealings and prompt with contact and payment. I ordered a gram scale and received it in a few days. Every phone call I placed to them was answered quickly and given wonderful phone service. Will be dealing with them again!”

Maryann P. Adell, WI

Michelle N. Tracy, CA

“Silver and gold exchange made it more than easy for me to sell my unwanted jewelry. From beginning to end you were there every step of the way. You were proactive, prompt, and promising! Thank you! I will do business with you in the future.”

Jennifer W. Freeland, PA

“Just a quick note to say how satisfied I was with the service I received from Silver and Gold Exchange. I had some very special industrial pieces to be cashed out and Silver and Gold Exchange did exactly what they told me they would do when I contacted them. The payment on each piece was almost doubled for what other same type services would offer.

I would have to hesitation to recommend Silver and Gold Exchange to any of my friends, great customer service and fast money return.”

Daniel D. N. Kingstown, RI

“I am truly pleased and impressed by the professional, courteous, and generous service. The Silver and Gold Exchange is everything your website promised and more. If I ever need honest evaluation of my gold or silver again, you will be my only choice.

After telling my Mom about your company, including the amount on the check you sent me, she decided to take one of her Silver Eagle

coins to a local Jeweler she trusted, and find out how much it was worth. Wow, they only offered her half of what you gave me! Now she wants me to help her go through her stuff. I told her “the

Silver and Gold Exchange will give you a fair and honest assessment on your valuables

and contact you with an offer that you can accept or deny and if you decide not

to accept, they will pay to ship it back to you, no questions asked!”

Kathleen F. Las Cruces, NM

“Your service couldn’t have been easier. I was skeptical at first. I had heard some negative press about the industry as a whole. Despite my apprehension, I sent in my silver bars and promptly received a check for an amount that was more than reasonable. No question, I’ll use the Silver and Gold Exchange again. I wish more businesses were as customer friendly. Keep up the great work!”

Thomas P. Pallatine, IL

“I’ve sent packages of sterling silver flatware two times in the past month….the service is extremely fast…and efficient…I was offered pay via paypal (or check or other means)…immediately which I took and had the money in my account within minutes.

Great service…would definitely recommend them.

Joanne M. Placerville, CA

“I used to be a manager for a customer service center. So I am very much aware of quality customer service! This was my first time working with Silver and Gold Exchange. What I particularly liked was that once I sent my gold to them, I didn’t feel as though it was sent in a “black hole”. Because of their constant communication, I felt comfortable I had sent my gold to the right company. Yes, I would work with this company again.”

Jacky S. Beaver Creek, MN

“I am pleased to comment on the transaction we had with your firm.

We checked a number of web sites that purchase silver and compared them to yours. Nowhere else did we find a daily offer price, free shipping and return if necessary and a good reputation with the Better Business Bureau.

Once we had made up our minds to try you, we were impressed with the shipping procedures and then with how quickly you responded with a firm offer.

We asked for a price moderately above your offer and you explained that you never bargained. Strange to relate, since it was to our disadvantage, we found this to be an excellent business practice.

Finally, we received our check in short order along with a $25 gift certificate and enough variety to allow us to pick a place that suited us.

In summary, I would rate our experience AA with you and wish you well.”

Richard C. Auburn, CA

“Received my estimate from S&G Exchange and compared your rate to several places around town. I told a local merchant what you were offering and he told me to “take the deal!” Thanks again for quick responses and fast payment!”

Karil J. Moran, MI

“Thanks for a very easy process to sell my silver. This was my first time to try to sell on-line and I was very pleased. I felt like I got a very fair payment and I plan to use Silver and Gold Exchange again in the future.”

Barbara B. Morristown, TN

“Doing business with you was a pleasure. You take the worry out of selling! Thank You Again.”

Gary N. Tehachapi, CA

“I am very pleased to have sold my gold to the Silver and Gold Exchange. I have been unemployed for almost 8 months, and I needed the money badly. They were very prompt, kept me informed regarding the status of my transaction, and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of money I received. It is hard to know who to trust with selling gold, especially over the internet, but I am very satisfied. I have some silver to sell also, and will be sending that along shortly, too.”

Judy F. Blufftown, SC

“Silver and Gold Exchange was a quick and easy process and I received the best price for the sale of my items. I definitely would continue to do business with the Silver and Gold Exchange and would recommend them to anyone who wants good rate and money fast!”

Chris M. Robbinsville, NJ

Here is my testimonial:

“I was nervous about sending my gold and silver to the Silver and Gold Exchange so I didn’t send a lot my first time. I found the shipping process to be very quick – I mailed my package on a Monday and had an email from Silver and Gold Exchange on Wednesday. The offer I received from them was more than I expected and less than a week later I had a check in the mail. The customer service rep I communicated with was professional as well. I will not hesitate to send my gold and silver to Silver and Gold Exchange again and next time will not hesitate to send a larger quantity of silver and gold. The trackable free shipping makes the process a lot safer and easier as well. Overall I’m very pleased with this company!”

Stacey H., Warren, OH

“This was my first experience selling some of my silver bars. I surfed the web and found the Silver and Gold Exchange. I was happy to see the prices offered even before I sent my silver bar. I was actually able to talk to a live person who was extremely helpfulc & able to answer all of my questions. I will recommend the Silver and Gold Exchange to anyone looking for a fast, simple way to sell their unwanted silver and gold.”

Candy K. Macomb, MI

“I would just like to say how much I appreciated working with your company to get a value on some coins I had in my possession. It was very quick and easy to submit my coins, receive a value on them, and receive payment for them, all within seven days. I did have certain questions and received extremely prompt answers to them all. I would (and will) highly recommend your company. It was a great experience to work with you, and hope to again in the near future. A big “high five” to your company. Thank you.”

Aggie B. Fort Calhoun, NE

“My experience with the Silver and Gold Exchange was very smooth. They answered my questions quickly and clearly.

The time it took to send my silver & gold in and receive the value was quick. I liked the option of choosing Amazon credit too!”

Brenda O. Wyoming, MN

“I was extremely pleased with my transactions with the Silver and Gold Exchange, the process was exactly as advertised and I was comfortable knowing the amounts being paid before I mailed the items in. I actually received more than I anticipated so that was wonderful. The mailing labels were easy and everything was explained beforehand. Quick, fast and efficient service, thank you so much!”

Elizabeth S. Romulus, MI

“Outstanding! I must say i’m very impressed with your service. I’ve never tried a mail-in exchange for silver before and I can’t tell you how easy and fast the transaction was. The web site was simple and after mailing out my package I quickly received a summary of the transaction and was given options for how payment was to be dispensed. After selecting how I wanted to receive it, the funds were released asap!

Thanks, and I plan on recommending your service to other people.”

Jay P. New Paltz, NY

“My father passed away 10 years ago, and my mother was going through some of his things. He had a huge collection of coins in jars, and my mother asked if I could look up how much they were worth. Upon discovering they had silver content, I started to look for a place where I could sell them. I came across the Silver & Gold Exchange, and I was very impressed by the real time figures displayed on the website. My mother had been previously ripped off by a television “Cash for Gold” scam, so she was nervous about selling the coins to an internet website. As I perused the site more, I became confident that everything would be okay. We mailed the coins, and after accepting a generous offer via email, we received a check a few days later. The service was expedient and pleasant. We enjoyed it so much, my mother had me send in an old sterling silver flatware set. Having done business with the Silver & Gold Exchange twice now, we’d definitely recommend it! And we’ll definitely be using it again for all of our gold and silver needs!”

Matt B. Kilmarnock, VA

“I highly recommend Silver and Gold Exchange. The process was simple. Communications were quick and professional. Check receipt was sooner than promised. There are a number of competitors out there; but, I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. I give them five stars.”

Glenn B. New Bedford, MA

“Very prompt, painless experience and would defintely use again and highly recommend; excellent communication and customer service!”

Marie S. Ann Arbor, MI

“I checked the testimonials on Silver and Gold Exchange website before choosing them to do business with and was reassured by the high praise for this professional, buttoned-up company. Now I am writing my own testimonial because it was all true – knowledgeable live chat rep, a safe and quick transaction process and good value for my silver.

Thanks!”

Chancey B. San Antonio, TX

“My experience was a very good one from start to finish. I received a great price for the items I sent and every thing went smoothly. I received my payment fast and I would definitely use your establishment again, I was very pleased with the whole experience. This was the first time I ever tried this company and the first time selling any gold and silver and I was very impressed with the whole operation. Thank you for making my experience a pleasant one.”

Barbara V. Franklin Square, NY

“I would like to let you know how pleasant it was to do business with your company. when I decided to sell my silver coins I did some research to see what the best way would be. Because silver values are up, I found that the melt value of my coins was higher than the collector value and decided to sell them as such. I checked with my local pawn shop and a local Cash for Gold office as well as reading reviews for companies online. I found that your company out of all that I looked at was the only one with good reviews and was willing to pay almost twice what I could get locally. Your pleasant staff answered all of my questions and allayed any fears I had about sending off my coins. Within about ten days of first contact I had a check in hand for the exact amount offered to me. I have recommended your company to my friends and family and if I have anything to sell in the future will not hesitate to use Silver and Gold Exchange. “

Theresa O. Ocala, FL

“After putting off trying to find a place to sell some random pieces of silver flatware, I finally came across the Silver and Gold Exchange site on the Internet. This site was so complete and well-explained, and after I read all the information and checked into this business, I felt very confident that I would be treated well and that they were trustworthy. I received my mailing information immediately upon requesting it and within two days after I mailed the package, I received a price quote. It was all done over the internet and I received my payment via a gift card through Amazon.com. It was swift, effortless, and I was satisfied with the price I received. I would recommend this site highly.”

Kathleen C. Hobbs, NM

“I ended up with a few pieces of sterling silver over the years, and each time I had to polish them, I would tell myself I didn’t want these pieces anymore. After polishing them one time (really for the last time) I looked online to find out how to sell silver. The Silver and Gold Exchange website came up, and after researching it, I was comfortable that it wasn’t a scam. I was able to enter my information, print a label for free shipping, and within a week had an e-mail with the value of my shipment. I was given several payment options (check, paypal, or Amazon gift code) and within hours of accepting the offer and choosing the Amazon gift code with a 3% bonus, I had my code and was happily shopping on Amazon. It was a quick and fair way to turn the hassle of polishing into some cash for items I really needed. I would definitely use The Silver & Gold Exchange again. I was surprised at the ease and straight-forward process, even being able to see exactly how much I would be paid by weight before shipping my items.”

Michael O. Philadelphia, PA

“Thank you so much for your business! I came across some heirlooms that were not of use to me and trusted your company with them! I was very skeptical, right up to cashing the check, and was honestly waiting for something to go wrong! Well…it NEVER DID! I will definitely recommend your company to all of my family and friends looking to trust someone with their precious valuables! I’ve already started spreading the word :) I was very impressed with your website, live customer service, Live Price Chart, and most of all, your quick handling of my valuables down to processing the check! I was very pleased with your offer and accepted! Thank you! I will be using your services again in the future!”

Michelle C.

Moneta, VA

“OK, so you’re nervous about sending in your gold and silver wondering if this is just another scam..well so was I….but let me assure you this place is not only legitimate and BBB approved but the people I have spoken to are both professional and considerate. I received a fair amount for my gold and received my check promptly..I would use the Silver and Gold Exchange again in the future for sure!”

Carla M.

Warrenton, VA

Gary N.

Tehachapi, CA

“I would definitely want to give a positive testimonial about the Silver & Gold Exchange. I admit I was very nervous about sending coins thru the mail to an internet site, but it was such a positive experience that I definitely plan to do it again! Not only was it easy, but also very prompt. I had no problems and was pleasantly surprised when the price had risen slightly between the time I sent my coins and when I got the email offer. A great experience and I highly recommend anyone to give this a try. I can say before I sent my coins I took some to a local dealer and got $100 less for the same amount as I sent to Silver & Gold Exchange. They are definitely what they say they are and I am a happy customer!”

Karen H.

Belle Vernon, PA

“Thank you so much for your fast, professional service…I will be sending more your way asap! I’ve dealt with other companies before and you are by far the most accessible and easy to use.”

Ruth R.

Pleasanton, CA

“I was super pleased with each aspect of doing business with your company. When I found the website and had a question about a silver coin, all I had to do was chat with one of your customer service associates in the same window I was already browsing. She was able to help me promptly and informed me that the coin was valued higher than I had originally thought! Sending my package out was easy with the printable label and I was surprised at how fast I was emailed with my offer. The amount offered was what I had figured it would be given that your website has the live prices for me to compare against. The money was transferred to my PayPal account almost immediately and within days I had the money in my hand. All in all, I could not have been happier with the results from start to finish. I would most definitely recommend your company to any and everyone I know!”

Aaron K.

Loganville, GA

“I could not have been happier with the level of service and professionalism from the Silver and Gold Exchange. From the time I mailed my package to the time I received my payment, it was less than 2 weeks. Before I even mailed my items, I researched the values that the Silver and Gold Exchange had listed on their website. I found the payout values to be excellent. I would recommend the Silver and Gold Exchange to anyone looking for a reputable organization that will pay the most for your items in the shortest amount of time.”

Wendy K.

Longview, WA

“I thought the process for selling my silver was very convenient and easy. I received a fair market price for my silver. As I clean out each room of my house and find more silver and gold, I will be selling more through your website.”

Debbie W.

Pineville, LA

Tom P.

Palatine, IL

“I recently sold my bar of silver to the Silver and Gold Exchange…I went into this deal with a lot of skepticism, being afraid of being ripped off by yet another internet scam.

My experience was EXCELLENT! They kept in constant contact with me, contacted me that they indeed received the bar, let me know the exact weight of the bar, and gave me top dollar for it…a check arrived within two days. I can heartily recommend them.”

Walter G.

Jacksonville Florida

“I found the process very simple and the communications response quick and prompt.”

Jesse S.

Albuquerque, NM

“At first thought i was very skeptical about all the ads you see and talk of big money to be made through mail-in programs for your gold/silver. Well I am happy to say that this company proved me wrong and completely blew me away. The check I received was way more than I expected. Above all the whole process was so quick, easy and safe. If I ever have metals of value to sell I will only use Silver and Gold Exchange.”

Brandon G.

Austin, TX

“I recently sold about four ounces of gold and I was very pleased with the ease, speed and professionalism that your company provided! I seriously doubt I would have received the amount of money from a local jewelry or pawnshop and I will very strongly recommend your company to anyone needing the service you provide! From the beginning of the process to the deposit of the check into the bank everything went just as described in your website and my overall impression is nothing short of OUTSTANDING! I will use the Silver and Gold Exchange again! Thank you for everything!”

Jeffrey S.

Ocala, FL

“This was my first experience selling some of my silver bars. I surfed the web and found the Silver and Gold Exchange. I was happy to see the prices offered even before I sent my silver bar. I was actually able to talk to a live person who was extremely helpful able to answer all of my questions. I will recommend the Silver and Gold Exchange to anyone looking for a fast, simple way to sell their unwanted silver and gold.”

Candy K.

Macomb, MI

“Fantastic! I was very pleased at how helpful, easy, and prompt it was in doing business with Silver and Gold Exchange. Not to mention how delighted I was when I received my check in the mail within the five to seven business days that had been promised. I am now getting ready to do business with you again, but with coins this time!”

Nancy A.

Warrenton, VA

“I am very satisfied with all aspects of our transaction. As an attorney, with a background in law enforcement and investigation, I naturally am very suspicious of internet offers. Also, the prospect of sending precious metals and long kept coins through the mail, to someone I could not look in the eye, was more than a little nerve wracking. However, everything went smoothly and I will recommend you to anyone who is interested. Besides, looking someone in the eye probably is overrated, and isn’t as important as getting a good price for my gold and silver. The business people who employ sign flippers by the side of the road, “sell gold here”, probably are the ones to be suspicious of!”

Maxine D.

Boynton Beach, FL

“Your service was professional, fast and offered the best prices with free shipping. A great experience! I would recommend Silver and Gold Exchange to anyone looking to trade in their silver and gold.”

Patti S.

Flower Mound, TX

“My experiences with the Silver and Gold Exchange have been completely positive. I have used other Gold/Silver buyers – and have repeatedly felt ripped off. The Silver and Gold Exchange have been accurate and fair with weighs/prices. Their communications have been quick and helpful. I have tried 2 of their payment options, (Bank check and Amazon gift card), both arrived quickly and with no hassles. I will definitely use the Silver and Gold Exchange for future transactions, and would consider no other service.

Thank You Again.”

Elizabeth B

Morris County, NJ

“I am a 1st time very satisfied customer!! I was very leery about using this service because I found it on the web with no referral. It was easy and very quick. The transaction went very smooth and I received a check within days. I found them to be very honest & there customer service was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. I have told all my friends about this company and will definitely use them again!!”

Lorraine M.

Rockaway, NJ

“Thanks Guys! It has been a real pleasure. There is nothing I can think of to make this process more simple. I actually got more money than I thought I would. It was quick and easy, with hardly any wait time. If I ever again have any silver or gold that I need to sell, you are the ones I will be contacting, without a doubt.”

Raymond D.

Semmes, AL

“It was a pleasure doing business with Silver and Gold Exchange. The service was quick and I received a very good deal on the sale of my gold jewelry. I’ve already recommended S & G Exchange to my friends and prefer dealing with them over a local jewelry store.”

Lisa H.

Easley, SC

“Thanks for making the process method easy (preparation, shipping, quick email response, quick issue of check). My wife told me that nobody wanted four scrap gold teeth from my mouth, but she was surprised when I showed her the check for more than even I expected. Thanks for letting me win one!”

Wallace T.

Riverside, CA

“I did a lot of research over the years to find a reputable place to sell a few pieces of jewelry. Silver and Gold Exchange came with solid recommendations and an A- rating from the Better Business Bureau. The service was fast, and they paid a higher price than I had anticipated. I have already recommended them to several friends!”

Stephanie H.

Eugene, OR

“I had a particularly symbolic piece of gold jewelery that I had been carrying around for 5 years. At one time it meant the world to me. After a lot of thinking and finally deciding, I chose to cash it in. I’ve seen all of the commercials for other companies and have heard horror stories about lost items, etc. While searching online for a reputable company, I ran across Silver and Gold Exchange. Two main things were immediately apparent. 1. The Better Business Bureau affiliation. 2. The current/active going price for gold displayed in real-time. I clicked “ready to sell” and was immediately taken to a simple-to-understand web-page where I was directed to download a very clear and easy-to-navigate prepaid postage label. Being a skeptic, I looked for the catch. No catch. I printed the label and shipped my item the same day. I received an email 3 days ahead of the promised date that contained a report of the testing of my item. The report was detailed down to the penny and tenth of a gram. I wish I had more gold to turn in. Choose this company – you won’t be disappointed. Thank you for excellent service.”

Clint T.

Sacramento, CA

“I have nothing but good to say about my experience with Silver and Gold Exchange! I sold 200 oz of silver bars for almost $21.00 an ounce. I had bids elsewhere of $10.00 and $18.50

an ounce. I was uneasy about sending the silver, but my fears were groundless. I received the check for the silver precisely as expected. Instructions I received by phone and e-mail were extremely helpful and courteous.”

Charles S.

Westmoreland, TN

“I had an excellent experience selling my gold and silver to the Silver and Gold Exchange. I trust this company and the turnaround was ultra-fast. I love how the live price chart is posted for all to see as well as how I am contacted with an offer before a check is sent. I sent some old gold jewelry to another company, received a check in the mail and was amazed at the low amount paid. I called this company and asked for my jewelry to be returned to me and shortly thereafter received an offer for almost TWICE what the original check was written… this showed me well how the other companies low-ball and leverage off of most sellers keeping the original check. I will be sending that same jewelry to the Silver and Gold Exchange! Thank you for your honesty.”

Thomas H.

Newnan, GA

“The Silver and Gold Exchange was absolutely honest and easy. The website talked me through the entire process its took less than 5 minutes, I printed my shipping label and had my gold and silver items in the mail that day!! Within 3 days I had an email with my offer and I was able to choose my method of payment. I chose a check and had it within a week. I would recommend to anyone needing a little extra money!”

Michelle N.

Tracy, CA

“Amazing Experience. You hear all the time on the news about being wary of all the gold and silver purchase companies. However, your website was very informative and gave me a sense of confidence. Being able to ship my silver directly to your facility at your expense made it so easy and it was only 2 day’s before I got the results of what my silver was worth. To me it seemed a very fair price and not having to try and sell piece by piece to individual buyers was such a time savings. The Ease of being able to exchange the price for an Amazon gift card at an increased price didn’t hurt either and then to top it off -I got the restaurant gift certificate. It was a win-win situation for me and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend friends your way.”

Colleen W.

Everett, WA

“I came across some family heirlooms that included sterling silver flatware, tea & coffee set. It was something that I never intended to use so I researched for a reputable company that would buy Silver! I found Silver & Gold Exchange via another site and they came highly recommended. I researched the Better Business Bureau and did not find one bad remark about this company so I decided to give them a try! I had no clue to the value of sterling at the time and their Live Pricing kept me informed with up to the minute of what sterling silver was selling for! How many companies would pay you the actual rate of such an item? Well I can tell you that Silver & Gold Exchange will! I emailed my information to them, they emailed me a Paid Label to mail my products to them and insured it up to $5000.00. I was still a little skeptical and nervous about sending my items to anyone! As soon as they received my items, they emailed me. A couple of days later, I got an “Offer Email” with their offer! I was AMAZED at not only their fast response but the amount I was receiving for my sterling silver. I was honestly expecting around $500-$600… I got a check for over $2,000.00!!! VERY EXCITED…but still skeptical, I patiently awaited my check which arrived in less then 7 business days! I automatically took the check to my local bank which was the same bank Silver & Gold Exchange used. Still skeptical… :) I asked the banker to check it out and make sure it was all legit! Guess what??? It was!!! Even the cashier was amazed at the amount I was cashing and I highly recommended Silver & Gold Exchange to her! She asked me…”Are they legit?” I said…”You tell me, you’re holding their check!” :) I will DEFINITELY recommend them to my friends and I will DEFINITELY use them again! Thank you Silver & Gold Exchange! A Client For Life :) ”

Michelle C.

Moneta, VA

“This was so easy ; I will definitely recommend this to friends!”

Stephanie M.

Carol Stream, IL

Daniel D.

North Kingstown, RI

“I was impressed with every aspect of my transaction. Not only are your exchange rates fair, but also the service I received was not only surprisingly expedient, but refreshingly personal. You really know what it means to be in business.”

Nicolae R.

Omaha, NE

“I spent considerable time on the internet researching companies that buy silver and gold before deciding on the Silver and Gold Exchange, LLC. Choosing to do business with them was one of the best decisions I ever made. Starting with their online chat, later a call to customer service, and through emails back and forth I got to experience a level of patience and helpfulness not often found in companies nowadays. Add that to their great rates and free shipping and you have a winning combination!”

Alexis G.

Richmond, CA

“You made the experience very easy and pleasurable, I got rid of jewelry that I no longer wanted and I made money doing it.

I would definitely recommend your services.”

Cara L.

Alburtis, PA

“I am very happy with the service I received from the Silver and Gold Exchange, LLC. I appreciate your honesty and providing the customer with quoted values prior to the actual exchange. I have been ripped off before with another company and felt very comfortable doing business with you all. Thank you and I will definitely use you again should I have the need.”

Joetta R.

Sacremento, CA

“I thought, as a whole, the experience selling gold and silver with your company was very pleasant and efficient. It was a positive experience and I will continue to do business with your company should I have items to sell in the future. ”

Jordana L.

Saint Paul, MN

“My experience with Silver and Gold Exchange was short and sweet. I was apprehensive about mailing silverware but I read some positive reviews and they list what they pay on the website! From start to finish it was no more than 2 weeks. From printing the label to receiving the check, Silver and Gold Exchange made my transaction easy. They are very professional and communication was excellent during the process. I highly recommend their services for your silver and now they are getting involved with coins! I’ll be using their services again.”

Michael W.

Eatontown, NJ

“I was skeptical at first sending off my jewelry to your place…due to mailing it and not bringing it in. But it was very easy and convenient and with your advertisements all in detail it made me a little more comfortable. Shipping it is a breeze as its convenient to print out the label and send it off for free. So again having to sell your stuff in the first place because you need money and then not having to pay any freight cost is great. They reply by email and promptly so you feel comfortable that someone is keeping in touch with you at all times. And you’re honest and prices are reasonable. You get back to emails very quickly and with other little things you send off little gifts etc…makes you want to continue sending your things off to your place vs. others. I would tell anyone interested in fact I have to sell their items to your place vs. anywhere else. I think you guys do an exceptional job in making customers feel comfortable and at ease and you are very detailed in all conversations that I have had…thank you again.”

Lisa B.

Dublin, CA

“You made selling our unwanted jewelry fast, easy, and painless. In short, you were awesome! You offered us a fair price promptly. We will definitely, use Silver and Gold Exchange at our next opportunity and recommend you to our friends.”

Dusty W.

Pensacola, FL

“Thanks for being such a straightforward, trustworthy company. I don’t like the idea of walking out of a “we buy gold” building with cash like that in my pocket.”

Maria L.

Indianapolis, IN

I decided to use the Silver and Gold Exchange to sell my gold upon many good recommendations. The process was easy, seamless, and exceptionally professional. I have since recommended the Silver and Gold Exchange to my friends looking to liquidate their gold. Thank you for your service!”

Emma C.

Chicago, IL

“I would like to thank the Silver and Gold exchange for the excellent way they handled my transaction. I have numerous gold and silver dealers here in Pasadena and many, many more in LA, but the difference in what they pay compared to what the Silver and Gold Exchange paid was about $700. I was nervous about sending this amount of silver coins through the mail, but the staff at the Silver and Gold Exchange assured me that it would be ok. I was concerned about sending this amount of silver coins to a company that I had never dealt with before, and so to check their honesty, I stayed up for hours and hand counted all my coins before I boxed them for shipment. In my count I found that there were several Canadian coins in the mix, and I decided to let them stay in the mix, to further test the Silver and Gold Exchange credibility. To my complete amazement, the count of the U.S. coins and the count of the Canadian coins came out to be the same. I was delighted!!! I can’t say enough about this wonderful experience. These coins were a gift from my grandfather, and I would have felt like I let him down if I had lost them or not received the best price. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

Mike S.

So. Pasadena, CA

“I was looking for someone that would give me an honest answer on what my gold was worth. Not just an estimate on what they would be willing to pay me. I then started to surf the web and came across Silver and Gold Exchange and started reading some of the customer reviews. I was very impressed on what I was reading. I have to admit that I did have some second thoughts on sending my gold through the mail. I was very impressed on how Silver and Gold posted on their website how much they were willing to pay for your gold. I was also impressed on how they were willing to pay for the postage with tracking and also insured your package. I then sent my package of gold in and I was sent an email immediately on how much they were willing to pay me. I was thrilled and accepted their offer and the check was sent out to me and I received it in less than a week. Even when I called their customer service department they were very polite and were very helpful. I am definitely going to do business with Silver and Gold Exchange again.”

Pam C.

Inglewood, CA

“I am very satisfied with my recent transaction with Silver and Gold Exchange. I have dealt with other gold buying companies in the past and was very disappointed with them. Silver and Gold Exchange lists their current buying prices on their web page so it’s easy to estimate how much your items are worth. I am happy to report that I received a payment larger than I expected! There were absolutely no hidden fees. Shipping is totally free and processing time was fast. Customer service was outstanding! I highly recommend Silver and Gold Exchange to everyone. I will definitely do business with them again. Thanks Silver and Gold Exchange!”

Jennifer O.

Lake Charles, LA

“This was my first experience selling silver and gold. I chose the Silver and Gold Exchange because the website was easy to navigate and understand, the process was simple, and the prices were competitive. I was able to talk to a customer service agent over the phone, and the emailed shipping label made mailing my silver and gold easy. I was very pleased with the speed of service and the price that I received for my old jewelry. I will recommend the Silver and Gold Exchange to anyone looking for a fast, simple way to sell unwanted silver and gold.”

Jennie D.

New Knoxville, OH

“I’ll share with you that my wife thought I was certifiably crazy to send silver coins through the mail.

Though I told her I had checked you out with your States ‘AG’ prior to ever contacting you – and they said they had not even had one complaint. That is not a common record. Most business’s wind up with a few complaints even when they’ve done nothing wrong. But she was still not confident about doing business in silver through the Post Office – with a company where I’d never met any of the principles. I am confirmed in my trust in your company’s good record by your rapid response”

Desmond B.

Arvada, CO

“I took my gold to a local company and was only offered half of what your company gave to me. Your service was quick and simple to use. I had my money in my account in only a few days from the time I put my gold in the mail. I would highly recommend this company!”

Jill A.

Denham Springs, LA

“I want to say that I had tried another company and your payment was higher. The response from real people has been always very professional, fast and in a very polite manner. I also was given the details of the merchandise I sent and the value and weight of them. I was happily surprised that I can ask any question to a real person.”

Pat H.

Watsonville, CA

“I found using the Sliver and Gold Exchange a useful and easy experience. Prior to this I would have taken the jewelry to a jeweler, but this time I decided to look into it more. Silver and gold exchange was the only one to email, what to look for’s and other useful tips. After my jewelry was sent I had email confirmation of receipt and an offer within 2 days. After I accepted the offer, I had my payment with 4 days, even faster than the time frame I was given (5-7days).

Thank you for being a quick and honest company. Happy Customer”

Cassandra M.

El Paso, TX

“I found Silver and Gold Exchange to be a rewarding and positive experience. I was initially going to donate my findings to Goodwill but did some quick Google research. I found this great company. What impressed me about the company was that it was rated well with the better business bureau. I was so impressed with the way that the company let me know what my stuff was worth before they actually bought it. This allowed me to say go ahead and sell or please send it back to me, of course, at their expense. I figured out the way to print the shipping label with the company’s help of course, I am guilty of being impatient at times. The fellow on the other end was patient and understanding. I was very surprised at the amount that they wanted to send me and my check arrived in a timely fashion. I plan on using them again and recommending them to my friends, family and customers. Thank you for the surprise at what my “unwanted” items were actually worth. Thanks again”

Adele D.

Lafayette, LA

“I just wanted to express my thanks to you for providing such a professional and timely S&G exchange. I read your FAQ’s on your website and after careful research, choose to use your mail order service, I was impressed with the overall mail and online email communication service your organization offers. I used your service the first time, the quote received was more than I expected, to the point that I submitted a second package. Both exchanges were timely handled and compensated appropriately. I will recommend you to others and I hope I am in a position to use your service again. Thanks for a valued service.”

Mary M.

Stamford, CT

“Just wanted to write and say how thrilled I was with the customer service I received from the Silver and Gold Exchange. They were so quick to respond to my emails and even quicker sending me payment on the items I sent to them. If anyone is interested in selling their gold and silver online, this is the place to go. It is awesome dealing with such a honest company. I was nervous about sending my jewelry but they made the entire process so easy. Thanks for making my first experience a very positive one.”

Jane H.

Martinez, GA

“I was hesitant to deal with a company through the internet and mailing my items. I was interested in a company that would deal with my unused sterling silver pieces. I must say that my experience was outstanding from my first contact with Silver & Gold Exchange to accepting their offer and receiving a check. The entire process took approximately two weeks. Another factor in my decision to do business with Silver & Gold Exchange was their Better Business rating with zero complaints received in the last 36 months. I will not hesitate to contact them in the future and feel confident referring my friends. Thank you for a wonderful experience.”

Jean B.

Waxahachie, TX

“I just wanted to say “thank you” for your professionalism, quick responses and high payouts. Silver and Gold Exchange is a safe and easy option for those looking to turn any unwanted or broken gold, silver, or platinum items into cash. I would highly recommend your company to anyone. Your service is awesome!”

Yolanda O.

Nashville, TN

“I couldn’t be happier about my outcome from doing business with The Silver and Gold Exchange. I got considerably more cash than I expected and am, as a result, going through all my closets to find even more items to submit for sale!”

Felicia B.

New York, NY

“I was very satisfied with the prompt and courteous of the staff and everyone involved. I would recommend your company to anyone I know! And I will most likely do business with the Silver and Gold Exchange again!”

Sharon P.

So. Burlington, VT

“My daughter told me about your company when I decided to sell a ring. When my check was lost in the mail, the Silver and Gold Exchange immediately issued another check as a replacement. Your customer service is exceptional.

If any of my friends express an interest in selling unwanted jewelry, I will be sure to tell them of the excellent experience I had dealing with your company.”

Rita M.

Butler, PA

“Although I was a little leery of using any online purchaser of precious metals, the testimonials convinced me to give the Silver and Gold Exchange a try. I am so glad that I did! It could not have been easier to pack my items, drop them in the mail — courtesy of a pre-paid postage label – and wait for an e-mail letting me know the value of my “scrap” jewelry. A mere 5 days later, I was $140 richer. The process was simple and quick. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will definitely use your services again in the future.”

LeAnne C.

Port Orange, FL

“After finding this site, and reading through all the information available, I knew we could trust the Silver and Gold Exchange program. We didn’t necessarily need the money from the exchange, but rather, wanted to be unencumbered by unwanted items. I found the site simple to use, informative and proactive. I got reminder emails before I sent in my gold, and felt the company was helpful and approachable.”

Amy E.

Coarsegold, CA

“I have been a repeat customer several times and I have enjoyed my experience each time. The customer service is great and also the mailing of items. Thank you for all your work to make sure customers are satisfied.”

Marcie B.

Cleveland, MS

“I used the Silver and Gold Exchange to sell some of my silver jewelry. It was an easy process and they actually sent me a few more dollars than I anticipated. So, the prices online are 100% correct! Also, I had recently sold gold to another company which was supposedly the “best price” when selling your gold (per many articles I researched). I was surprised to see that the Silver and Gold Exchange offered the EXACT SAME PRICE. So I would recommend this company to anyone that needed to sell their old silver and gold!”

Meredith B.

Fort Mill, SC

“After much research I decided to send my silver and gold jewelry to your company to find out how much it was worth and perhaps make some much needed money. I was amazed at how easy it was to do business with you as you provided me with a postage paid label and if I wasn’t satisfied with the offer you would even pay the return postage!

You were not only prompt with your response but offered me an extremely fair price for my jewelry and I received a check quickly. I am very pleased with your service and have recommended you to friends. I trust the Better Business Bureau’s endorsement of your company and look forward to doing business with you in future.

I am grateful for the integrity of your business.”

Kathy C.

Midlothian, VA

“This was my first time selling old jewelry. I found the experience to be fast and easy. I was very pleased with the amount I received and the process was simple and fast. In the future I will use the Silver and Gold Exchange again.”

Gennifer C.

Bells, TN

“The Silver and Gold Exchange answered my questions via email in a very timely fashion. My check arrived sooner than promised and now I have a brand-new beautiful recliner instead of an old box of mismatched sterling flatware! Thank you Silver and Gold Exchange!”

Sue A.

Mentor, OH

“It was so easy. All you have to do is find your old gold and silver jewelry that you don’t wear anymore and then get on the Silver and Gold Exchange website and fill in your information and print out a free postage slip and then send it off. In about two days I received an email notifying me with their quote for my jewelry. All I had to do was except or deny the offer and then they sent me a check in the mail in about 7 days. This was so easy. I am going to have to tell others to try it too.”

Joleen T.

Oronoco, MN

“Selling silver or gold is not known as being an easy or fair process. Letting go of precious family items in difficult times is enough stress already, without having to worry about what purchasing company to trust. I researched online for a reputable company that I would feel comfortable with approaching, and quickly learned about the Better Business Bureau’s outstanding report on the Silver and Gold Exchange. I’m pleased to say that the quality and timeliness of the customer service more than matched BBB’s evaluation. I strongly recommend the Silver and Gold Exchange.”

Richard H.

Austin, TX

“I recently sent a silverware set to the Silver and Gold Exchange and within a few days they contacted me with an offer.

I had a lot of questions, maybe too many, but their customer representative had an answer for everything. I was very satisfied with their service and I am already planning to do more business with them. Thank you Silver and Gold Exchange, you made all this process very easy!”

Kathy G.

Glendale, AZ

“I will admit I was a little skeptical when first searching for a reputable place to sell my old gold and silver. I was impressed with Silver and Gold Exchange’s website and how easy it was to find what my jewelry was worth and how simple they made it to send it in. I was really surprised at how quickly I got a response and was blown away by the amount my jewelry was actually worth. My check came within the week. I would definitely work with this company again and have already recommended them to my family and friends.”

Kelli M.

Chuluota, FL

“I found the service to be quick and easy to use. I knew the jewelry was 14k and the approximate gram weight, so the online quote was pretty accurate. I had e-mail within 3 days with an exact quote and a check within 7 days. I plan on using the Silver and Gold Exchange again in the future! It was as easy as walking to the mailbox!”

Cindy M.

Lutz, FL

“I was nervous about selling my gold jewelry via an internet service, but I double checked with the Better Business Bureau and for several days followed the precious metal prices listed on Silver and Gold Exchange’s site, assuring that they were accurate when compared against official exchange rates. I needed money in the bank rather than jewelry which had sad memories attached to it. When I was finally satisfied that this service was honest and reputable, I proceeded. It was easy to follow the instructions for shipping my jewelry. The postage and insurance were free. The only cost to me was the 10 minutes I took to visit the post office and wrap my shipment.”

Deedra C.

Olympia, WA

“I just want t

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! THEY SIGNED IN AS ADMIN AND POSTED POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR COMPANY BUT THEY ARE FAKE REVIEWS

#220949

Notice "ADMIN" and "BUSTED" wrote comments within 3 minutes of each other?Then...

look at the two other false reviews about SGE on this site and You'll see "JAC" and "LISA" posted similar comments within minutes.

This is a low-brow competitor that makes his rounds periodically, writing fake negative comments for other gold buyers in an effort to slander them instead of paying more and providing better service within his own business.It's pathetic.

#220792

Nice Try!THIS IS A SCAM!

THIS COMPANY WILL DEFRAUD YOU!BEWARE!!

#220788

Mike Ferreira and his company are trying to scam you!Its just another attempt to steal your gold or silver.

If you search silverandgoldexchange scam you will see how he has created all the different websites to promote his and trying to push all the complaints down. Wolfgang Puck just did a special on tv about how companies can pay for ratings with the BBB.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SCAM!:(